Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Short, but Sweet

As I repeatedly go thru folder after folder of digital pictures, you what I'm realizing?  As this fucking disease was taking greater hold of Jill us, our life - our nucleus - was getting better, stronger, closer to our version of perfection.

What a fucking realization this is.

It's a cruel one, actually.

As our trio's relationship grew stronger, so too did this horrific disease.  Did the fucker feed on love?  Not possible...right?  (Though I'll take a leap and assume it's not been studied from this angle...)

There's no bow tied on this post.  Just a brief observation that struck me hard and moved me to share.

We had a damn good life together - Jilly, Ro, and me.  And now I consciously put it upon myself to ensure it is not overshadowed by the thing that made this trio a duo.

Short, but fucking sweet.  That was our life together.  Today I choose to focus on the sweetness.

All love,

J, J, & r




No comments:

Post a Comment