Thursday, June 20, 2013

Magic beans

They look a bit like magic beans, don't they? Well, boys and girls, they just might be. The doc told me today that my CT scan looks great! No new lesions. The lesions I had have all either gotten smaller or gone away. One of the largest ones was about 4 cm before I started this chemo a few months ago and it is now about 1 cm. There are signs of scarring in my spine, which means lesions are healing. All good news!

My labs show that my white blood cell counts again are down a bit, but not enough to halt my next week of chemo, which starts tomorrow. So, we stay the course!

Beans, beans, the magical fruit...

3 comments:

  1. It is so good to hear this. Congratulations! Wallow in the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for great news! Yeah for magic beans! Yeah for summer and retirement and great attitudes and loving hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy! Love you, Jilly! Aimee

    ReplyDelete