Monday, September 10, 2012

Upcoming Dancing!

As some of you know, I had my end-of-six-months-of-chemo CT scans on Friday and was supposed to meet with my doc on Wednesday of this week to find out results and to discuss his suggestions for next steps.

Today his nurse called and said we needed to push my appointment back a week because the doc would be out of town this Wednesday.  My reaction:  "Karen, you guys are just trying to stress me out, aren't you?  You want me to wait another 10 days for results??" Luckily, her answer was No.  She had my results right there and shared the brief summary:

Things are looking good!
Better than three months ago.
Liver lesions are smaller and fewer.
Bone lesions are stable with healing scars (a good thing).

She's faxing me full results tomorrow so I can see details for myself, but for now, it sounds like some celebrational dancing will be in order!!  If anyone cares to dance with us, you are all invited!!  I promise, dancing video(s) will be posted soon.

My appt for discussion with the doc is rescheduled for the September 19th.  I might be done dancing by then.

2 comments:

  1. I will be hosting a spontaneous dance party today!! xoxo, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost always involved in a dance party. Great news, Jilly. xo, E

    ReplyDelete