Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mid-term Report Card

For your first glimpse of how today's mid-term chemo report card turned out today, check out the 7 second video below:

Gotta love that still shot!

All good news today!  When I was diagnosed three months ago, the cancer was in three areas:  my liver, my spine, and my omentum (yes, that's a real organ - google it!).  As of today, there is no sign of cancer in my omentum!  And the tumors in my spine and liver (there were numerous ones in each) have decreased both in size and number.  Both my spine and liver have spots of scar tissue from small tumors that have now healed.  And all my other organs are still healthy and cancer-free.  YIPPEE!

What does this mean?  We still have 3 more months of chemo, then we answer that question.  But for now, it means we DANCE!!!

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I don't have moves like the two of you, but I'm dancin', I'm dancin'!

    Go, Schmilly, go, Schmilly, go, go, go Schmilly!

    Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. is. AWESOME!
    As are Jason's moves.

    Love you both! Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good news to read (and video to view). I was so sorry to read that you have to go a second round with this foe. But...you bring a great spirit to the fight. Your courage in sharing this story is insprirational.

    Still thinking of you and will always remember the good books we read in Houston. My best to you, Jason and Rory.

    Van

    ReplyDelete