Thursday, May 31, 2012

WBC count :(

Yesterday my white blood cell count was still at the same place as a week ago.  The doc didn't want me to go another week without treatment (and I DEFINITELY didn't want to go another week without treatment), so they gave me a 75% dose rather than 100%.  In about an hour I go get my shot to stimulate my bone marrow to make more red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets.

Yep - that's a white blood cell hangin' out
in a posse of red blood cells.
Next Tues is my halfway point in my six months of planned chemo.  To celebrate, I get to have a CT scan to check out the status of my junk.  Wait... that doesn't sound right.  Anyway, Tues is my scan and Wed we meet with the doc for results.  And on Friday, my big brother and his family come to town and we get to have FUN!!

More update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment