Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And the good news just keeps coming!

I'm coming to you live from Siteman's today, from Pod 5, or as I call it "The Party Pod"! Jason is off getting lunch for both of us and I'm just waiting for the party to begin. We saw the doc today already and the good, no GREAT news, is that my liver numbers are looking good! They check 3 liver enzymes each time I come. One is completely back to normal and the other two are just slightly above normal. We did a little dance when we heard that. I'm off to have some lunch but promise some more posts later today since I will still be here for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there guys....GREAT things come out of hard times!!!! LOVE and prayers
    to you all, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!!!! xoxo, Aimee

    ReplyDelete