Saturday, March 17, 2012

Back to the Living, Sunshine World

I eased back into work after two weeks away, as did Jason.  His mantra at work has been "I work when Jill works."   (I'll write another post on how amazing he is another time.  He doesn't read this blog, so I'm sure he won't mind if I gush a bit!)   It was SO good to get back into the office, even though my energy only lasted for about an hour and a half the first day.  It's amazing what it does for you just to have somewhere to go, to put on clothes that don't begin with the phrases "sweat-" or "yoga-", and put on some make-up.  And to see everyone at my office again was refreshing!  They've been so wonderful to us! By Thursday and Friday, I was back to full days and feeling back to normal completely.

I'm feeling good and looking forward to a whole week and a half with no doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment