Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pink Glove Dance

Life for the Lustbergs is good right now.  I'm feeling good, and still working to manage my risk factors for a recurrence.  I take my Tamoxifen every day, which they say is the best thing I can do to lower my risks.  I'm still dealing with menopause, so look forward to helping all my friends handle it in about 20 years.  They aren't joking when they say your body changes and pounds just seem to appear overnight!  But, I've battled cancer... I can battle a few extra pounds, too.  I had an MRI on October 1 and it came back clear, so we have headed into the holidays thankful and happy!

And here is a little happy dance I saw online that you might enjoy!
Pink Glove Dance

4 comments:

  1. I love this--and you! Congrats on the great news, Jillie! xoxo, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me a huge smile, Schmill, and I passed it along to my Survivor Mom.

    Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    Love,
    Gin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you girl and I love & embrace your spirit. Awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do i follow you, you are amazing i just3 hours reading your blog. you have quit a story there. great i love it!

    ReplyDelete