Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Sink is Shining

I don't know how many of you have heard of FlyLady, but in the world of house cleaning and organization, she's a goddess! Her basic philosophy is that if you start with a clean and shining sink, then MAINTAINING cleanliness just takes a little time each day. Her focus is on keeping your sink shining.

Today, my sink is shining! Not at my house, but within. Today I had my annual mammogram on both sides, and everything is normal! I've never been so happy to be "normal" in my life! So, I feel like my sink is shining and now I can really focus on doing all the little things every day that can help keep it that way, like walking, limiting alcohol, eating well, etc. FlyLady would be proud!

5 comments:

  1. Jill...I am so happy for your good news! Hopefully, as the weather gets better, we could all get together and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...the last comment was from Beth Heffren. It's early and apparently that keeps me from following directions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a week behind, but what fantastic news, Schmilly!

    I hope you are still riding the emotional high. And reading your great news has motivated me to get off the computer and back to my work out...

    So, thanks!

    Ginnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful, amazing news!! I am so happy for you! I hope you continue to SHINE ;) Thanks for keeping us updated!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete