Friday, September 12, 2008

Top 10 Best Things About Being in Chemo (now that I'm done)

10.  People will do anything for you.
9.  Nobody comments on the extra 6-7 pounds you've put on.
8.  Takes about half the time to get ready in the morning because you just slip on your hair and walk out.
7.  A whole summer of no shaving!!  Yay!
6.  Cleaning the bathroom is easier because there's less hair to clean up.
5.  People cater to your fickle whims of what you are in the mood to eat.  ("I want a fried twinkie."  "Jill, we're not at a fair."  "I'm in chemo!"  Magically, fried twinkie appears.
4.  Saving about $100/month on haircuts, shampoo and color.
3.  No periods!
2. Versatility in how I look:  "I don't do hair on weekends."
1.  SO many easy Halloween costume options... Mr. Clean, a Q-tip, Howie Mandell, Blue Man Group, Uncle Fester... the list goes on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment