Monday, January 19, 2009

Hair Update


It's coming back! Last night Jason and I were out on a date and a woman came over to our table and told me how much she loved my haircut and how perfect it was on me. Made my day! Funny thing is that right now, as it's growing back, I keep having flashbacks to the last time it was this short, which is when it was starting to fall out. I had cut it before it started to fall out. Even today, as I put some sticky pomade in it, I had this quick flashback as I'm touching my hair, this reflex thought of "Oh, be careful! If you rub too hard it will stick to your fingers!" Then I remember it's not going to fall out. And I admit, I give it a little tug at that point, just for affirmation.

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! I am so glad you are doing so well.

    Hugs to you,
    Ali Gratz

    ReplyDelete