Sunday, May 25, 2008

The first big haircut






In preparation for the hair loss that is sure to come (probably in about 2-3 weeks), we went yesterday and had my hair cut very short. I had to psychologically get ready for it. Plus, it helps with the mess when my hair finally does start falling out. We took Rory with us so she could watch and not be shocked when Mommy came home with short hair. Of course, she sat there somewhat patiently the whole time because she thought SHE was next! Wow, the disappointment.

So, here are some not-great pics of my new hair. For those of you who have known me since high school, get ready for this flashback!

The picture with the pink hat is what we guess I will look like minus hair, or in my next life, when I come back as a fish.

9 comments:

  1. YOU are so freakin adorable... all of you! (Linds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on finding a hairdresser so quickly that did such a great job! I love it! (And if we ever move back to the Lou, I'll have to get his/her name. I had bad hair for YEARS up there.) Great job, darlin. It's fierce! Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh - I really love the short 'do! You are one of those people who can REALLY pull off the pixie and look cute. Unlike some of us with strange shaped heads :( You look HOT. xoxo, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same sparkly smile, Schmilly. That's what I love to see.

    Hugs,
    Ginnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! How is it that you look good with any haircut? That is so unfair! -Iska

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pix are fine. We've all seen you with somewhat short hair anyways. And just as someone posted, your "butt" has the face & body to sport any "doo". Lucky u! Luv ya Linda H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning as always Jill!! Lots and lots of hugs for tomorrow!! You have the force of Houston behind you :) Shannon in HTown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill, Were you an extra in the "Legend of Billie Jean?" Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill,
    that beautiful light of your spirit shines through any outward alteration. The hair is fierce, just like you...And BTW, the word is out at Cougar hi and there is an "army" of light and love heading your way.

    Please tell Rory that Silverline misses her!

    -Wendy Codwell

    ReplyDelete