Friday, May 30, 2008

At work

I'm at work today, feeling good. Slight moments of being fuzzy in the head, but overall very good. Eating normally, no nausea or bone pain (both very typical side effects), but I've brought my meds with me in case. I called the oncology nurse just to check in and she gave me a warning that some of the meds they gave me via IV on Wednesday that are anti-nausea meds will be wearing off soon, so stay on my guard. Also, the bone pain could kick in soon, so she said to keep my meds nearby and take them when needed, IF needed.

So, now that the fear of god has been instilled for the weekend, I'm going to go keep my fingers crossed while attempting to eat a peanut butter sandwich.

p.s. I'm trying to post a video Jason and I did yesterday but am having some technical difficulties, so watch for a video to show up hopefully soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing a post, Schmilly. You must be so tired, not necessarily from chemo, but just from life, and sitting down to write takes effort. I've been thinking of you, and so wondered how things went. Knowing how you are doing helps me have specific prayers in mind for you.

    Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ginnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jill- it's stephanie from pearland moms- hoping you are doing okay- and keeping up via your blog- you are a strong woman! ps- sara is going to be induced friday if not in labor by then :)

    ReplyDelete