Thursday, May 22, 2008

Article about cancer diagnosis

This article was on CNN.com today... interesting timing. Thought some of you might be interested in it. If you have questions, just let me know!

After cancer diagnosis, what comes next

By the way, if you haven't noticed, there is a "Comments" tag below this entry. You can click on that and write a comment to the blog anytime. If you sign in as an anonymous person, please be sure to type your name into the comment so I know who left it (I know that sounds strange, but you'll understand when you see it). This is a fully-participatory blog!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie!
    Glad to hear that things are moving along with the treatment plans. I have caught up all of the Houston folks with the blog address and the latest news. Everyone here is sending you their prayers and good vibes - especially me!
    Iska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beautiful!

    I just found out about this from Jenny Hermann Logan who was stalking you after we hadn't heard back from you about facebook friend requests. Thank God she did!

    You know that I'm technologically Amish, so I'll invariably struggle with finding your e-mail address. Until I do and am able to send you a proper message, please know that I love you very much, think about you ALL the time, and know that if anyone can beat this, it's you!

    By the way, nice going with slipping in some nipple talk a few posts back. Just enough to freak out the uptight conservatives like me. NICE!!!

    Much, much love to you always. You and your family are in my prayers.

    Roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jill, it is Shannon Kelley from Brayton Clevenger. I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I will add you and your precious family onto our church prayer chain. I have checked out your family blog, I love bobbing for baby ruths. Hysterical! Hug that handsome husband and beutiful baby of yours and know that if God has taken you all to it, he can also lead you through it! Stay strong sister!
    I will be in touch!
    Take care!
    Shannon McBeath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jill!
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. My friend Judy Wittman let me know about your blog, as well as Shannon here in Honors.
    Take care,
    Brenda Rhoden

    ReplyDelete